Senior Manager / Manager, International Business
Reporting to the Head of International Business & other senior executives to assist in all aspects of the global investment portfolio / asset management.
- University graduates with professional qualification preferred
- At least 10 years' relevant management experience in infrastructure funds, utility companies, investment banks etc
- Familiar with UK / Australian utility regulations / markets, infrastructure asset management, transition management & integration, business planning etc
- Broad financial skills – financing, tax & structuring, accounting, financial modeling etc
- Good inter-personal & communication skills with excellent command of written & spoken English
- Frequent travel is required
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
Project Manager (PRC-based)
To monitor the investments of tolled road / bridge project in China and to carry out daily general engineering role in the project company.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- At least 15 years' relevant experience in construction or operation of large or medium sized infrastructure project
- Experience in daily operation of the joint venture companies in the PRC is advantage
- Strong planning, analytical, problem solving and judgment skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Willing to be based in mainland China
Assistant Legal Manager
- Hong Kong or overseas qualified solicitor
- At least 7 years' post qualification experience with particular strengths in general legal commercial and litigation
- Good command of spoken & written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Willing to travel and able to work independently
Assistant Treasury Manager
Reporting to CFO, the successful candidate will assist the CFO to discharge all treasury activities of the Group, in particular the following:
- Monitoring liquidity, interest and currency risks
- Executing money market and financial hedging transactions
He/She will ensure that all treasury activities are effectively and efficiently conducted in compliance with the Group's policies and procedures.
- Degree in Finance or similar disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience in banking or corporate treasury, preferably in listed company
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets operations
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and research capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Words
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history to The Manager, Human Resources Department, Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Limited, 12/F Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Word format). Please quote our reference code in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Cheung Kong Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the data of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.